- LoveCrafts HQ
- Books for Busy Hands
- Mollie Makes: Feathered Friends Templates
- Find it in Here
- Craft & Book Trade
All our readers and crafters have a lot of questions and we’ve put the ones you ask the most here for you so that the answers are at your fingertips.
We’re so glad to hear that you like our books! You can buy on-line directly from us by clicking here. We offer all sorts of discounts for regular purchasers, crafts clubs and groups and other organisations, so get started now! If you do want to touch and feel our books first they are available from all high street bookshops and craft shops!
If you would like to talk to us about larger orders for your crafts club or group or for any reason you’re having trouble getting hold of a book then do make sure to let us know either write to us at our main address, use our online contact form, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please make sure to clearly put I Want To Buy Your Book in the subject line or on your envelope.
We are really happy to consider new book ideas. Do remember, however, that competition is fierce and we get lots and lots of submissions from all over the world.
Craft Submissions Guidelines
• We can tell whether or not we want to follow up on an idea very easily – please don’t submit a whole typescript. We need a short covering letter with a little bit of information about you, a clear synopsis of the book (no more than 1 or 2 pages of A4) and a few pages of your sample text with some good photographs of your work.
• Please think very carefully before you send in projects – we cannot accept responsibility for the damage or loss of any items. It is much better to take a photograph!
• We don’t expect you to be a professional photographer – snaps are fine – it sounds obvious but please do make sure these are clear and in focus.
• Enclose a S.A.E. if you want any projects and materials returned to you – and make sure that you clearly state this in your covering letter.
We do look at every proposal that comes through our door and this takes time. We do our best to get back to everyone within two months of receipt.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be a C&B author please send your idea in writing to us at our main address, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to clearly put Craft Book Ideas Intray in the subject line or on your envelope.
We are always here to help our crafters and the truth is that, as much as we hate to admit it, sometimes mistakes slip into our patterns. We regularly work with our authors to update books and keep errata notes on file so do check the errata section of our website first. It may be that we’ve already sorted this out for you!
Making sure to put Craft Book Query in the subject line and we’ll do our very best to sort this out for you.
We’re sorry – we’re never happy to hear that something is wrong with a copy of one of our books. The first thing you should try to do is return it to the shop or on-line retailer you bought your book from. If this isn’t possible then we’ll do our best to sort this out for you.
Please make sure to put Craft Book Damage Query in the subject line or on your envelope and we’ll do our very best to sort it out for you.